The First Presbyterian Church in Nicholson, Pennsylvania was built in 1865. It stands proudly in the town with its original cornerstone in its field stone border telling visitors of its 1865 heritage. A white clapboard structure with original stained glass windows, the church holds regular services weekly.
All works past, present and future are protected under a CCC. Creative Common License, Kaarie Blake Musings by Kaarie Blake is licensed under a Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Noderivs-3.0-Unported License.