I love to accessorize. I love to match my clothing. I love vintage. I accumulate so many purses, I don’t know where to store them. My solution? The wall leading to my upstairs. Since I have such an array of designs, colors and types, the purses look like artwork on the walls.
My friends have even commented that my wall have that “artsy” feel to them. The purses don’t even seem like purses, they say. My walls are more like a chic boutique to browse. For me, it’s easy to choose what purse to wear that day…
- Lust Object: Rachel Comey Fur Purse (thegloss.com)
- Fortune Cookie Coin Purse by Diana Eng (laughingsquid.com)
- Mama’s got a brand new bag! (wondrouswovenmagic.wordpress.com)
- Etsy Find: Vintage Purse – $4 (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- Purse Tails, Leading Online Supplier of the Purse Hanger, Launches New Website for the USA (prweb.com)