The saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder is true. But the saying creativity is in the eye of the photographer is even more true. My brain, filled with so many techniques, so many ideas, thoughts and ways to handle a photograph, is on overload 24/7. I guess I can say imagination is what I use most. My imagination.
- Stunningly Creative Photographs That Look Alike Fake (But Are Not) (mt-soft.com.ar)
- Interview with Mark Levy, Author of Accidental Genius (bloombergmarketing.blogs.com)
- 7 Quick Ways to Boost Your Creativity (LearnThis.ca)
- Highly Creative Self-Portraits (16 photos) (mymodernmet.com)
- 6 Steps Towards Better Location Photography (brighthub.com)